OPW Kamvalok Series 1700D Dry Disconnect Coupling
OPW Kamvalok® Dry Disconnect Couplings are considered the standard of the industry. Used at liquid transfer points where product loss could occur, OPW Kamvaloks® provide a reliable solution to prevent spillage during connection or disconnection.
OPW Kamvalok® Dry Disconnect Couplings are used by manufacturers of paint, lacquers, inks, adhesives, fatty acids, pharmaceuticals, liquid soaps, and many other liquid products. They are particularly well suited for handling petroleum products, solvents, ag-chemicals, vegetable oils, detergents and many acids and caustics.
- Spill Protection – Helps to reduce the hazards involved in the connection/disconnection process of transferring hazardous materials.
- Provides For Total Closed-Loop Loading Capabilities – When used with the OPW 2173N Vapor Recovery Dry Disconnect coupling protects people and property from dangerous and potentially costly exposure by keeping hazardous liquids and vapors in-line and out of the environment.
- Dual Protection – OPW Kamvaloks® provide automatic closure from both directions – the coupler and the adaptor.
- Ease of Use – The simple connection and disconnection design and lever actuated internal poppet configuration makes this the first choice for liquid transfer operations.
- Manufactured in compliance with the highest quality standards of design, materials and construction.
- Cam and Groove Design – The cam and groove design makes connection and disconnection smooth and easy.
- Lever Actuation – The open/close lever action helps to ensure that liquid flow can only begin once the coupling and adaptor are securely coupled. The lever provides for smooth opening and closing even for high pressure applications.
- 360° Orientation – The coupling can be connected in any orientation onto the adaptor.